All-New Caesars Sportsbook: Big Bucks to Sign Up
With NFL season almost here, there’s no better time to get in on one of sports betting’s most generous signup offers. It’s all at Caesars Sportsbook.
On Thursday, September 9, the Dallas Cowboys and Tampa Bay Buccaneers will kick off the 2021 NFL season on the Super Bowl champs’ home turf in Florida.
For sports fans, it’s the start of the biggest, best and bettingest season of all. So there’s no better time to get in on one of the craziest sign-up offers in sportsbooks.
Caesars Sportsbook is offering a $5,000 Risk-Free Bet to new players in the eight states where it currently operates. Just place your first bet (up to five grand). If your bet wins, you’re in the money, and you’re buying the next round. If your bet loses, you’re not out of pocket. Because Caesars will refund the total—dollar for dollar—in the form of free bets.
Two Giants Merge
Caesars is a newcomer to the mobile sportsbook scene, but it’s coming in with an uber-experienced operator. In April, the Las Vegas casino company bought sports betting provider William Hill, a longtime fan favorite. According to Caesars CEO Tom Reeg, the acquisition “combined two of the premier operations in the sports betting and iGaming industries under one roof.”
And how. As a team, Caesars and William Hill currently operate sports betting in 18 U.S. markets, 11 of which have mobile sports betting. The app is currently available in Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia, with three more—Arizona, Maryland and Louisiana—expected to launch soon. iGaming Player is licensed everywhere Caesars is, so click to sign up today. With $5,000 in risk-free bets, it’s a no-brainer.
Click here to get started; you’ll be invited to choose where you want to bet.
In jurisdictions where in-person registration is required (Illinois, Nevada and Washington, D.C.), the app is known as Caesars Sportsbook by William Hill. Confused? Don’t be. When you log onto WilliamHill.com, you’ll land at the site of the rebranded Caesars Sportsbook. And if you already have a William Hill account, you don’t have to download a new app. You’ll be taken to an opening screen that invites you to update the app. And that’s all there is to it. Your account details, sportsbook balance, etc. will simply transfer over.
New Caesars customers can download the Caesars by William Hill app for Android and Apple devices.
Plenty of Sports
There are lots of different sports to wager on at Caesars Sportsbook, including:
- Auto Racing
- Table Tennis
- Australian Rules Football
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
The site also offers a full casino experience, with online table games, live-dealer games and a whole bunch of slots.
A Few Helpful Factoids:
- Signup Bonus. Caesars Sportsbook’s sign-up promo bonus varies by state, but most states include that risk-free $5,000 bet.
- Existing Customers. If you’re a William Hill customer, you’re not eligible for the new sign-up bonus. But look for lots of new promo offers for loyal customers. You can also get in on the expansive Caesars Rewards program. Whether you play at the sportsbook or any Caesars property across the U.S., you’ll earn rewards points.
- The Lines. Caesars is keeping the William Hill oddsmakers, so the lines won’t change.
- Odds Boosts. The sportsbook provides live odds for the day’s games, including a Super Boost bet with more favorable odds for a payout. The app and website each have “Boosts” that display the enhanced betting odds (different prop bets, parlays and futures).
- Live Betting. This option on the mobile app lets you wager on games that are in progress.
So get acquainted with Caesars Sportsbook, with the mobile sports betting expertise of William Hill, the entertainment value associated with Caesars, and for new players, the big-bucks signup offer.
Click here to get started.
If you have questions, email email@example.com or call 1-866-503-4782.
Caesars Sportsbook and iGaming Player remind you to always gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER or visit 800GAMBLER.org. Do you know the signs of problem gambling? Click here for more.