Cash In On Poker with Tournaments at PokerStars, WSOP
Online poker players have two great tournament events in October, courtesy of PokerStarsNJ and WSOP.com. The money’s big, the action hot, and the buy-ins a breeze.
PokerStars is serving up its $1 million guaranteed PokerStars New Jersey Championship of Online Poker (NJCOOP) October 12-28.
The event features 50 different tournaments with a great mix of styles, from Pot Limit Omaha to high-roller six-max games. The schedule also includes a host of turbo and big stack tournaments.
Highlights include a $100,000 guaranteed Main Event starting Saturday, October 26 with a $300 buy-in, as well as tournaments with guarantees ranging from $10,000 to $60,000. Check PokerstarsNJ.com for the full schedule.
PokerStars also offers some special freeroll satellites including:
- A Main Event Depositor Freeroll with $7,500 in Main Event seats added. Just deposit $50 from October 11 to 26 to enter. The freeroll will be played October 26, just before the $100,000 guaranteed Main Event. The top 25 finishers win $300 buy-in seats to the main event.
- Daily Second Chance Freerolls with $20,000 in NJCOOP tickets added. If you play an NJCOOP event, but bust without making the money, you’ll receive a ticket to special freerolls, each awarding $1,250 in satellite tickets and entries to NJCOOP events. The second chance freerolls run daily at 6 p.m. from October 13-28.
- Special Spin & Go’s awarding Main Event seats are also underway through October 27 with buy-ins of just $3
Meanwhile, WSOP.com also continues its Fall Online Championships through Sunday, October 20. Nevada and New Jersey have a player-sharing agreement, meaning players in both stats can play in these WSOP tournament events.
The 37-tournament event began last week, but some big contests remain on the schedule. They include:
- An $85,000 guaranteed No Limit Hold’em High Roller event Thursday, October 15 with a $1,000 buy-in.
- A $175,000 guaranteed Main Event on October 20. The No Limit Hold’em event has a $525 buy-in. On the same day, WSOP offers up a $500 buy-in, $30,000 guaranteed Pot Limit Omaha event.
Most of the remaining tournaments have buy-ins from as low as $30 to $300 with prize guarantees from $10,000 to $30,000. You can get the full schedule at WSOP.com.
And If That’s Not Enough…
The WSOP has already begun offering satellites to the 2020 World Series of Poker. The satellites will be held Sundays in October at 7 p.m. and 10 p.m., with buy-ins of $215 and $80 respectively.
And yes, the satellites are for $10,000 WSOP Main Event entries in Las Vegas (travel expenses not included).