Get the Inside Track on Sports Betting at BETFEST!
Want the inside track on sports betting? Want to hang with other sports fans? Want a job in this exploding industry? Don’t miss BETFEST, a one-of-a-kind virtual sports betting event this Saturday, May 15.
BETFEST 2021 is a one-of-a-kind virtual sports betting event, created just for fans. It’ll give you the inside track on betting strategies, careers, and a whole lot more.
At BETFEST, you can hone your betting skills, talk sports with experts and fans from across the country, and maybe even find a brand-new career.
BETFEST includes a great mix of entertainment and education, for example:
- A “fireside chat” with Joe Asher (l.), former CEO of William Hill US, joined by Zach Leonsis, SVP of Strategic Initiatives for Monumental Sports and Entertainment (owners of the Washington Wizards and Washington Capitals).
- Everything you need to know to be a better bettor, from the basics to the strategies used by pros like Bill Krackomberger, Frank Betti, and Captain Jack Andrews.
- The inside track on the best bets and most exciting match-ups in the NBA playoffs. In this session, you’ll hear from speakers including The Athletic’s Senior NBA Writer Joe Vardon and Jeff Sherman, VP of Risk Management at Westgate Resorts.
- An inside look at sports betting. Industry insiders will tell you how lines are created, and what it takes for them to move. Experts include Doug Kezirian of ESPN’s Daily Wager, Aubrey Levy of theScore, Johnny Avello of DraftKings, Art Manteris of Station Casinos, Geoff Reiss of Yahoo! Sports, and Joseph Solosky of NASCAR.
- The chance to hang with other sports fans at a virtual NBA watch party
iGamingPlayer is a media partner of #BETFEST, organized by Sports Betting Community (SBC) and SeventySix Capital Sports Advisory. As a result, we have FREE TICKETS for the first 100 followers who CLICK HERE.
You Can Even Get a Job
As if all this isn’t enough, you can even find a new career at the BETFEST Jobs Fair. In this session, you’ll get all the angles from experts like:
- Penn Interactive’s Director of People & Culture Allison Bassman
- FanDuel’s Chief People Officer Lainie Cooney
- George Diemer of Temple University’s School of Sport, Tourism and Hospitality Management
Better still, you’ll get a copy of The Logic of Sports Betting, by Ed Miller and renowned sports modeler Matthew Davidow. And it’s free!
Find out more about BETFEST and book your seat at www.bestfestlive.com. See you on the 15th!