Intro to Online Gaming
Playing in an online casino versus a brick-and-mortar casino is very much the same, but there are also several differences. The nature of most games is similar—so players should approach any iGaming experience the same as the real-life version.
iGamingPlayer.com can help you get started playing online. We focus solely on legal and regulated online gaming within the United States. Currently, iGaming is legal in New Jersey, Nevada and Delaware—and, players must be physically located in those states in order to pay.
Whether you’re an online gambling pro or just beginning, you can find all you need to know at iGamingPlayer.com. Here are a few things to consider before you play online:
- Bank on It: Our page explains how to make deposits and withdraw winnings.
- Geolocation: U.S. online gambling regulations require that players be physically located within the states where online gambling is legal.
- Frequently Asked Questions: We have an FAQ page for each state where online gambling is legal, detailing the specifics of that state.
- Game Guides: We offer game guides for some of the most popular online games—blackjack, poker, roulette, slots and more.
- Responsible Gambling: Throughout iGamingPlayer.com, we provide information about gambling responsibly and how to seek help for problem gambling.
- Gambling Tips: Our site includes tips and insights from gambling experts.
- Promotions: Be sure to follow our Promotions page to stay up-to-date on what each casino is offering—deposit matches, bonuses, free play and more.
Keep up with iGamingPlayer.com by subscribing to our e-newsletter and following us on Facebook and Twitter!74