New BetMGM NJ Sports customers placing their first sports bet on the BetMGM Sports NJ app will receive up to $500 risk-free on their first sports wager. Just download the app for Android, IOS or desktop at BetMGM NJ Sports.
The platform launched in 2018, shortly after sports betting became legal in the U.S., under the aegis of Atlantic City market leader Borgata (MGM Resorts International is Borgata’s parent company). Borgata has a platform under its own brand, but BetMGM NJ Sports continues to be a strong sports betting site where fans can place an expanded range of pre-match and in-play bets on professional and collegiate football, MLB, MLS, NBA and NHL games, among other sports properties.
Players accustomed to unique in-game betting experiences will be drawn to BetMGM’s bold offerings that include:
- Early Cash Out – Players can settle a bet before the game ends to lock in winnings or cut your losses.
- One Wallet System – BetMGM allows for seamless and unlimited movement of your funds within your account from Sports to Casino to Poker.
- Track Your Bet – Live scoreboards across many of your favorite sports to track your bet in real-time.
- Boosted Offers – Daily boosted bets and promotions across all major sports including professional and collegiate football.
- Smoother Transactions – Ability to deposit and withdraw with ease using any of our payment methods including PayPal, Play+ and Skrill.
After you sign up securely, make a deposit and transfer funds to your sports wallet, jump right into the action and place your bets!
Whether you like moneylines, prop bets, parlays or take the over or under, BetMGM NJ Sports has a bet for everyone, on sports including:
- Aussie rules football
- Professional and college basketball
- Professional and college football
- Mixed martial arts/combat sports
Need customer support? Call 609-248-9531.
MGM believes in online gaming done in the spirit of fun. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Real CASH Back Up to $100 at BetMGM
With the BetMGM NJ sports app you can place your first sports wager with a money-back guarantee. Your first sports wager is risk-free when you sign up for a BetMGM NJ sports account. Download today, place a wager of $25 or more and BetMGM will match it up to $100 in real CASH.
And if getting CASH back weren’t enough, BetMGM is also giving you $25 FREEPLAY® for the BetMGM casino app! This way you can play your favorite casino games during the commercial break.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
- Download the BetMGM NJ Sports app.
- Create a new verified account.
- $25 FREEPLAY® will be loaded to your account for play on BetMGMcasino.com.
- Sign in to the BetMGM NJ sports app.
- Make your first sports wager of $25 or more on the BetMGM NJ sports app.
- First sports wager must be made within 7 days of signing up for account.
- First sports wager outcome must be completed within 7 days of the date you placed the wager.
- If you lose your first sports wager, you get your first sports wager amount back in CASH (up to $100).
- Cash will be loaded to BetMGM account within 3 business days after outcome of first sports wager of $25 or more is confirmed.
- Enjoy your free CASH!
Check In for All-New Promos
Earn more for your money with BetMGM Online Casino’s various promotions including signup and cashback bonuses, free spins, and sweepstakes. Read on to learn more about our ongoing promotions like our Welcome Package for new-players, as well as more timely online promotions available only for a limited time. Start playing today and check back regularly to see all-new promos.
A typical promotion is Bet 10! Get 10! Wager $10 on any Sport (win or lose) and BetMGM will reward your account with $10 CASHBACK the following Tuesday! Don’t miss this “double-play” opportunity!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
- Log in to your BetMGM NJ Sports account.
- Make a sports betting wager of $10 or more. Only your first sports wager of $10 or more in each given week (Monday – Sunday) will qualify.
- There are no minimum odds for this promotion.
- Enjoy your Cashback! Crediting will be issued each Tuesday.