Want the Inside Track on Sports Betting? Don’t Miss BETFEST!
Want the inside track on sports betting strategies? Don’t miss BETFEST, a one-of-a-kind virtual sports betting event on Saturday, May 15.
BETFEST is a one-of-a-kind virtual sports betting event created just for fans. It will give you the inside track on betting strategies, sports-betting careers, and a whole lot more.
At BETFEST, you can hone your betting skills, talk sports with people from across the country, and maybe even find a new career. This whole new concept, going live on Saturday, May 15, 2021, captures all the excitement of the rapidly growing legal sports betting industry here in the United States.
The BETFEST Line-up
Attendees can look forward to a great mix of entertainment and education, including:
- A “fireside chat” featuring Joe Asher, former CEO of William Hill US, and Zach Leonsis, SVP of Strategic Initiatives for Monumental Sports and Entertainment (owners of the Washington Wizards and Capitals). They’ll discuss how the Capital One Arena became the first professional sports complex in the nation to offer sports betting to the public.
• Everything you need to know to be a better bettor. Get the basics of different bet types and strategies used by successful pro bettors like Bill Krackomberger (l.), Frank Betti, and Captain Jack Andrews.
Get a Job at BETFEST
• The BETFEST Jobs Fair. Find careers in sports betting, and discover what it takes to get a job in this fast-growing industry. Along with a chance to network with the pros, you can get advice from experts like Penn Interactive’s Director of People & Culture Allison Bassman, FanDuel’s Chief People Officer Lainie Cooney, and George Diemer of Temple University’s School of Sport, Tourism and Hospitality Management.
But Wait, There’s More…
Attend BETFEST, and you’ll get:
- How to keep sports betting fun, by setting effective limits that protect your bankroll.
- The inside track on the best bets, and most exciting match-ups in the NBA playoffs. The first edition’s speaker lineup includes The Athletic’s Senior NBA Writer Joe Vardon and Jeff Sherman, VP of Risk Management at Westgate Resorts.
- The chance to “meet” sports fans from across the country. Together, you can swap tips on the day’s big NBA games at a special virtual watch party.
- An inside look at how sports betting works. Insiders will detail everything from how lines are created (and why they move) to product innovations that will shape the future of wagering. Experts include Doug Kezirian of ESPN’s Daily Wager. Aubrey Levy of theScore. Johnny Avello of DraftKings. Art Manteris of Station Casinos. Geoff Reiss of Yahoo! Sports. And Joseph Solosky of NASCAR.
Best of all, every attendee gets a free copy of The Logic of Sports Betting, by BETFEST speaker Ed Miller and renowned sports modeler Matthew Davidow.
iGamingPlayer is a media partner of #BETFEST. We’re giving FREE TICKETS to the first 100 followers who register HERE.
The Fine Print
Here’s what they’re saying about BETFEST, organized by Sports Betting Community (SBC) in partnership with SeventySix Capital Sports Advisory.
Sue Schneider, VP Growth & Strategy Americas, SBC, says: “BETFEST is a brand-new event that will bring together sports fans and bettors for a day of entertainment and education. It’ll leave them better informed about sports betting and how to enjoy it.”
And Evan Davis, Managing Director, SeventySix Capital Sports Advisory, adds, “Whether you’re a sharp bettor, or learning the difference between a moneyline and point spread wager, BETFEST will unquestionably be a rewarding and fun experience.”
Join the crowd! Reserve your place now at www.bestfestlive.com. And we’ll see you on the 15th!